Rainbow Warranty Information
(1) Your original owners receipt from a certified Rainbow distributor
(2) The name of your Play System and model number (EXAMPLE: Sunshine Castle PKG IV)
(3) Measurements of the pieces if you are replacing wood and a brief description of where on the set the pieces came from.
(4) Pictures of the set and the pieces being replaced.
(5) For canopy replacement, measure width and length of old canopy
(6) For do it yourself wood parts replacement, please contact https://www.clevelandlumber.com/ for cedar lumber. 216-961-5550
(7) We recommend staining your set after one year to stay compliant with your warranty. We suggest www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners Super deck Redwood or Heart Redwood oil base stains.
(8) File a claim http://register.rainbowplay.com/file-a-claim/
The best warranty coverage in the swing set business
Because we choose the highest quality materials, we’re able to offer outstanding warranties on our swing sets. Each Rainbow Play System swing set is unique based on the features and components your family chooses to design your perfect swing set. There are literally hundreds of components and pieces that go into making each Rainbow swing set, each with its own lifetime or 5-year warranty. The overall warranty document shared on this page covers the Rainbow Original Castle swing sets and Rainbow Original Clubhouse swing sets. Please refer to component photos to determine the precise warranty coverage for your unique swing set. And remember, many of our factory direct showrooms offer annual safety checks and maintenance plans to keep your swing set safe and ready for play in your backyard.
A note about wood: The wooden components in your Rainbow Play Systems swing set will have natural imperfections such as surface cracks, knots and knot holes. These are natural characteristics of wood. Natural imperfections such as these that do not affect structural integrity are not covered under this warranty.
For purposes of any warranty offered by Rainbow, the following are not considered defects in materials and workmanship if they do not affect the functionality of the component or system: (1) cracks in plastic components; (2) surface rust on hardware or powder-coated components; and (3) fading of any component or accessory, including, without limitation, ships wheel, periscope or binoculars.
Annual safety and maintenance services also available.
The safety of your children is important to us. Rainbow Play Systems always uses the highest quality building materials so we can provide the best swing sets in the industry. Rainbow swing sets are constructed with commercial grade materials even though our Rainbow Play Systems are intended for residential use only. However, we are now offering the Rainbow Play Village swing set line that is perfect for heavy commercial applications such as public parks and schools.
Lifetime Warranty: Rainbow Originals
Five Year Warranty:
Please call 1-800-RAINBOW with this information so Rainbow can process your order more quickly.